QUALITY ASSURANCE RECOGNITION FOR SAFEGARD CLASSES ONLINE
SafeGard Classes Online has received recognition from the National Workforce Registry Alliance for our commitment to quality and professionalism as an early childhood education training organization.
The National Workforce Registry Alliance is an non-profit, independent organization whose vision is "to promote high quality, coordinated, documented, and accessible state career development systems that support a well-trained, well-educated, supported, adequately compensated early childhood and afterschool workforce."
SafeGard Classes Online is proud to be selected as a Recognized Training Organization by the Alliance. Selection requires meeting rigorous standards for quality training design:
Training Organization Recognition Criteria
The intention of this method is to recognize organizations that have demonstrated the following:
- Instructors have knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Instructors have professional knowledge and qualifications to teach in the content area of the training.
- Training provided has clearly stated learning outcomes for the participants.
- Training content is appropriate to and designed for early care and education or afterschool workers.
- The hour or CEU value of training is consistently and properly calculated.
- Training completion is properly documented and stored.
SafeGard Classes Online is committed to maintaining high-qualily online training classes that offer child care providers opportunities to enhance their knowledge and advance their careers. We offer over 200 child care training classes as well as the Child Development Associate (CDA) Credentials.
Browse our website or contact us for more information. We'd love to hear from you!