ONLINE CHILD CARE CLASSES FOR CDA CREDENTIAL
Earning your Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential can be a big boost for your career and professional development! Selecting the right training classes can give you a great advantage in the process. Our classes packages for both the initial and renewal CDA are approved to meet the formal early childhood education training requirements for the Credentials.
The 120 hour training requirements includes at least 10 hours in each of the CDA Council's 8 Subject Areas:
- Planning a safe and healthy learning environment
- Advancing children's physical and intellectual development
- Supporting children's social and emotional development
- Building productive relationships with families
- Managing an effective program operation
- Maintaining a commitment to professionalism
- Observing and recording children's behavior
- Understanding principles of child development and learning
Our packages are prepared to meet each the 10 hour requirement for each of these areas in addition to 40 hours of classes either preselected or that you select, based on your setting (infant/toddler, preschool, or family child care).
As an IACET Accredited Provider, the classes in your package will also earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs). And as a Proud Partner to the CDA Council, we'll be available to you throughout the process to guide you in earning your Credentials.
Once you apply for your Credentials, you'll have 6 months to complete the full process. You can take your training at anytime prior the end of your 6 month period so many candidates take their training prior to apply for their Credentials.
Take a look at our CDA class packages and let us know how we can support you in growing your career!