The class is also available as part of a Knowledge Collection$89 Music, Movement and Language See Details
This class teaches four effective strategies for creating a balanced and comprehensive music, movement and speech program. It considers our 'look', our vocal sounds and listening, our body movements and our thought processes. It provides instruction on effective strategies for developing these senses for better learning and development.
This mobile-friendly class is accessible on any device, including tablets and phones.
Goal: to learn strategies and activities to develop a child's strength balance, endurance and coordination
After completing this class you will be able to:
1. Identify the four primary strategies for building the strongest foundation of strength, balance, endurance and coordination.
2. Describe a variety of face muscle exercises that will increase a child’s alertness.
3. Describe a variety of vocal activities and active listening exercises.
4. Identify at least three of the benefits children will receive by consistently practicing progressive movement sequences.
5. List at least three phrases that will help build the foundation of positive attitudes about themselves.
NOTE: This course may reflect state-specific regulations. No information in this course supersedes any state regulations you need to follow. You must consult your state’s regulations when developing policies and procedures. Regulations for all states are accessible on the National Database of Child Care Licensing Regulations. Click on the link provided to view regulations in your state.