CAN I USE A PURCHASE ORDER AND GET INVOICED FOR ONLINE CLASSES?
The answer is "yes!" Taking classes online is a quick and efficient way to complete your professional development and annual clock hours or in-service or STARS training requirements. Whether you're interested in just a few individual classes or looking to have your team pursue their Child Development Associate (CDA) Credentials, we'll make it easy for you to order and complete your courses.
We can certainly accommodate group orders with a purchase order or other payment arrangments. Please let us know how we can help and we'll make every effort to find something that works for everyone!
Click on any of the categories to see our wide range of online child care training classes:
- Administration & Program Management
- Behavior Management
- Child Development & Guidance
- Curriculum & Lesson Planning
- Discounted Packages
- Exclusively Infants
- Exclusively Preschoolers
- Exclusively Schoolagers
- Exclusively Toddlers
- Family Engagement
- Fitness & Movement
- Health & Nutrition
- Inclusion: Cultural Diversity & Special Needs
- Knowledge Collections
- Learning Centers
- New and Popular
- Observation & Assessment
- Professionalism & Career Guidance
- Speech, Language & Communication
- State Required Courses & Credentials (WA, FL and others)
Or, if you're interested in the CDA training, we have a number of options to meet your needs, including a free class to help navigate the process of earning your Credential:
- 1 - Learn More About the CDA Process
- 120 hrs: Pre-selected 80 hrs + You choose 40 hrs
- 120 hrs: Pre-selected classes for CDA setting type
- 45 hrs Renewal: Pre-selected classes for CDA setting type
- 45 hrs Renewal: You choose classes
- 80 hrs: Pre-selected classes for 8 CDA subject areas
Contact us today for more information.