This class discuss basic financial concepts, including commonly-used accounting terms and basic financial statements. For providers who own or manage a child care program, these concepts are vital to successfully operating their business.
This mobile-friendly class is accessible on any device, including tablets and phones.
Financial Basics for Preschool Directors and Administrators
Goal: to understand basic financial statements and their use as well as common accounting terminology
Table of Contents
- The Balance Sheet
- The Income Statement
Approved or Accepted in:
Be able to:
- Identify basic financial statements.
- Understand the purpose of each financial statement.
- Identify and understand the elements of each financial statement.
- Understand and use various accounting terms.
- Be able to read and use financial statements to better manage your business.
- Be able to communicate financial information to bankers, investors, insurance companies and others.