The class is also available as part of a Knowledge Collection$39 Basic Curriculum Course See Details
Discusses dramatic play, an art center and science activities.
This mobile-friendly class is accessible on any device, including tablets and phones.
Goal: to learn about curriculum planning for art, science and dramatic play
1. Dramatic Play
2. Art Center
3. Science Activities
Participants will be able to:
• Describe necessary elements and goals for dramatic play.
• Describe necessary elements for goals for art center.
• Describe necessary elements and goals for science activities.
• Identify and address cultural issues in curriculum planning.
• Integrate curriculum activities into each center.
NOTE: This course may reflect state-specific regulations. No information in this course supersedes any state regulations you need to follow. You must consult your state’s regulations when developing policies and procedures. Regulations for all states are accessible on the National Database of Child Care Licensing Regulations. Click on the link provided to view regulations in your state.