The class is also available as part of a Knowledge Collection$39 Basic Curriculum Course See Details
Discusses developmental stages in art, play and name writing, language arts and music.
This mobile-friendly class is accessible on any device, including tablets and phones.
Goal: to learn how to prepare effective curriculum for creative subjects, such as art, play, name-writing, language arts and music
1. Developmental Stages in Art
2. Developmental Stages in Play
3. Developmental Stages in Name Writing
4. Language Arts
Participants will be able to:
• Identify developmental stages in Art
• Identify developmental stages in Play
• Identify developmental stages in Name Writing
• Identify elements for Language Arts curriculum
• Identify elements for Music curriculum
NOTE: This course may reflect state-specific regulations. No information in this course supersedes any state regulations you need to follow. You must consult your state’s regulations when developing policies and procedures. Regulations for all states are accessible on the National Database of Child Care Licensing Regulations. Click on the link provided to view regulations in your state.