CELEBRATE WOYC WITH SPECIAL DEALS
NAEYC's Week of the Young Child (WOYC) is April 8-12, 2019. Join us in the celebration with special deals and offers each day! The Week of the Young Child™ is an annual celebration hosted by NAEYC to spotlight early learning, young children, their teachers, families, and communities.
Each day we'll have great information to build on the day's theme as well as special promotions on online classes so you can learn more to support the childing in your care. Act quickly, though--these specials are only available for one day each!
- Check out our articles 3 Important Reasons to Weave Music into Your Early Childhood Education Program
- Try our 10-hour Music, Movement and Language knowledge collection for only $59 (use discount code WOYC1)
- Read our articles Easy Ways to Eat Healthy and What You Need to Know About Children's Fitness
- Get great practical information in our 10-hour package Fitness and Nutrition knowledge collection for only $59 (use discount code WOYC2)
Work Together Wednesday
- Try our article Reading, Writing and Read-Alouds
- Learn more about best practices with children in our 10-hour Working with Children knowledge collection for only $59 (use discount code WOYC3)
- Be safe with practical tips on Safety: The First Step in Every Arts and Crafts Project
- Learn how to develop your children's creativity with our 10--hour Promotion Creativity in the Classroom knowledge collection for only $59 (use discount code WOYC4)
- Learn great tips with our article on How to Effectively Talk with Parents
- Continue the learning with our 10-hour Building Family Partnerships knowledge collection for only $59 (use discount code WOYC5)
Help us celebrate each day and honor young children everywhere!